You are constantly exposed to blue light, regardless of whether you are indoors or outdoors. Sources of blue light include sunlight, television, smartphones, computers and LED lights. Prolonged exposure to blue light can lead to digital eye strain. Over time, it may damage the retina and put you at risk of developing age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is the leading cause of vision loss.
Get optimal eye protection with VitaHealth Eye-Pro!
• High-strength (200mg) XanMax® marigold extract
• Full-spectrum protection with 3 macular pigments (lutein, zeaxanthin & meso-zeaxanthin)
• 5:1 ratio of lutein & zeaxanthin
• High-potency once-a-day dose
How does it help?
• Filters hazardous blue light
• Protects from oxidative stress
• Enhances visual performance
• XanMax® provides lutein and trans-meso zeaxanthin derived from marigold flower.
• Trans-meso zeaxanthin refers to total zeaxanthin comprising of both trans- and meso- isomers.
• Lutein (L), zeaxanthin (Z) and meso-zeaxanthin (MZ), which are the carotenoids found in the macula, are collectively known as macular pigment.
• L, Z and MZ filter out hazardous blue light from digital devices and act as a strong antioxidant to protect the eyes against oxidative stress.
Adults – Take 1 vegetable capsule, once daily, after a meal or as recommended.
Expiry Date: 28/09/2025